cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eh
Canine II

Mandatory fields for registering a patient

Hi All,

I'm having issues with multiple Practices where my receptionists are not inputting the correct data for a patient i.e missing out their telephone number, address of email address. 

I've spoken to Carestream and they have said that it is not possible to alter the mandatory fields required to register a patient, what a pain!

Does anyone have a way around this other than updating when a patient attends and fills out their medial history.

Thans! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Mandatory fields for registering a patient

@stephen_skelton , @chrismitchell , @jonbarton  - could one of you assist with this (possibly a solution or work around), or direct this to the proper place as an enhancement request?  

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Mandatory fields for registering a patient

Good afternoon.

One idea for this would be to create a custom tab for the patients personal record. With this you could then arrange all the fields you need the reception team to remember on one editable tab. This can be found from the main menu of R4, selecting utilities, then Customisable Tab management.

There is a really good guide on creating a tab inside the R4s help guide. Go to the main menu, select Help, then Help. Once the help guide loads, select index, then type "Customisable Tab Management" into the search field. 

Hope that helps, and if i can be any more help please let me know.

Kind regards

Liam Rushton