cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhen
Canine III

New R4 version

I am yet to get my new version of R4+???  looking at the demo at the recent event and the feedback from the current users I'm inclined to wonder if I should bother even upgrading it.  Apart from the parking lot which I didn't find useful because the data disappears at the end of the day anyway, is there any other developments that I would be missing out on?  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: New R4 version

Please take a look at the below post which contains a video that demonstrates the new functionality in the CS R4+ V7.0 release.

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4/CS-R4-V7-0-What-s-New/m-p/14811#M894

The version is on a staggered release, and should make its way to all practices in due course, however i'm sure if you contact the helpdesk they will be happy to arrange for your practice to be bumped to the top of the list.

Hope that helps

Kind regards

Liam Rushton

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: New R4 version

As we roll out CS R4+ V7.0, we are aware of the feedback on the changes, specifically in relation to the colour change of the icons. We recognise that this change is quite different for our users and have noted your feedback.
We will review the comments you have posted and look at proposals for some alternative designs, we will share these on the Exchange when they are ready and will look to implement the changes in a future release.
We are always looking to add to our list of reference sites, to run new ideas and designs past, and if appropriate beta test these changes for us. If you are interested in becoming part of our brain trust please send me an email on nina.gilbert@csdental.com