Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kayj139
Canine III

OHRNA toolkit with the NHS

Hi everyone,

We have had discussions with our Local Health Board and are looking to volunteer to take up the new OHRNA toolkit that they are testing for the NHS.

Can you confirm that this can be integrated into our R4+ software as they did mention that there are other practices who are already using this toolkit

Many thanks

Kay

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: OHRNA toolkit with the NHS

Hi,

Could you confirm which country you are based in please.  From looking on the internet the OHRNA toolkit is specific to Wales and we have not been provided with any details of this from the Welsh Health Board so there are currently no plans to integrate the OHRNA toolkit into CS R4+.

We do, however, already provide a version of CS R4+ that can be used with the NHS Prototype that is currently being rolled out on England so if this is the same as the OHRNA toolkit then we may be able to help.

If you could private message me with your practice details I will call you and see what we can do.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
kayj139
Canine III

Yes, we are in Wales and the Health Board are looking to start this program for us in October 2019 so we would need this ready for then
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Unfortunately we would not be able to implement any changes for this to CS R4+ by October 2019 because the planned changes to CS R4+ for this year have already been decided upon.  In addition, we cannot make any changes to the NHS functions without receiving official Change Requests from the relevant NHS board.

If you can message me directly through here with your practice details then I will contact you and discuss this with you further.

0 Kudos
kayj139
Canine III

Hi Stephen

I am a little confused as I received a copy of the message our Health Board colleague sent to you recently concerning one of our neighbouring practices here in Wales who are already running the OHRNA [Acorn] toolkit within their R4+ software.

Can you advise us of what any progress?

Many thanks

Kay

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I spoke with your colleague at the Health Board yesterday and advised him that we have not implemented any changes to any sites in Wales regarding the OHRNA toolkit so they are either utilising an existing feature of CS R4+ or they have created their own template though Document Manager that they use to record the relevant information.

He was going to contact the branch in question to find out what they are doing.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
kayj139
Canine III

Brilliant, thank you Stephen, I will contact them myself and see if I can arrange to go to see what they are doing.

Thanks again

Kay

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

If you need any further help after you have spoken to the other practice then please let me know.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos