cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DawnEllis
Canine II

PIN number

I'm trying to send of a dentist EDI claims but when I enter the pin number it says it's incorrect but it's not help

5 Replies
Alison_Daniels
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: PIN number

Good Afternoon

Just to check, has the PIN been entered for the dentist in 'Main Menu\Users' on the second tab called '2006 Contract'?   If it hasn't been, it needs to be entered there and then in future you will just need to enter it when you wish to carry out an EDI\Send & Receive.

If you need any further clarification or information then do please get back to me.

I hope this resolves your query.

Kind regards

Alison

0 Kudos
DawnEllis
Canine II

HI Alison, thank you so much for your suggestion but she's already on the contract!! It just won't let me send/receive with her pin number, the pin number worked on SFD???
0 Kudos
Alison_Daniels
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Dawn

Try clicking the 'Log In' button on the EDI Send & Receive screen without entering anything in the 'Enter PIN' box and let me know if a tick appears next to her name.

Regards

Alison

0 Kudos
DawnEllis
Canine II

Hi Alison

No a tick doesn't appear next to her name

0 Kudos
Alison_Daniels
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Morning

In that case a PIN has been entered on the User Tab but it obviously does not match the number you are now trying to enter, which is why it keeps coming up with the error message.   Unfortunately it sounds as if this PIN was either entered incorrectly or has now become corrupted.

This matter will have to be dealt with by the support desk as they will have to work their magic in order to ensure that the PIN is set correctly.

Kind regards

Alison

0 Kudos