What is the best way to generate a list per dentist showing how many active NHS patients a dentist has based on their last exam being from Jan 2018 onwards. Also the same but for private patients.
Many thanks for your post.
To do this you can create a query below.
1- Go to patients selector
2- Query Wizard
3- New Query
4- Start > Next
5- Highlighting the top line, select "Specify Attributes"
6- In the fields section under "General" find "Users" and double click
7- In the "Ask" column tick the box, this will allow you to change the dentist each time you run
8- In the fields section under "General" find "Scheme" and double click
9- In the "Ask" column tick the box, this will allow you to change the scheme each time you run
10- Press OK
11- Scroll down in the Select Criteria section until you find the question "who have had a [treatment code] Tick and press "Specify Criteria"
12- In the Value field double click and enter the code of the exam (normally 101) and select Next
13- Tick the box "After" and "Specify Criteria"
14- Double click the value box, select the 3 dots and enter the required date 1st January 2018
15- Select Finished and save with a name
This will then show you all the patients that are under the dentist and scheme you select who have had a completed exam in the charting system.
1. From the Patient Selector Screen, Select Query Wizard
2. Select New Query
3. Select Start.
4. Select Next
5. Select Specify Attributes
6. On the left side, on the list of fields double click "Scheme"
7. On the right side, on the line that reads "Scheme is equal to" tick the box for ASK
8. Click OK
9. Tick the box "that have had an appointment"
10. Click Next
11. Tick the box "With [User]"
12. Click Specify Criteria
13. Tick the box for ASK
14. Click OK
15. Tick the box "after [No Date Specified]"
16. Click Specify Criteria
17. Left click on No Date Specified, then click the Ellipsis button that appears. (3dots)
18. Enter the date you would like to go back to "Jan 2018" and click OK
19. Click OK
20. Tick the box "for [Treatment Type]"
21. Click Specify Criteria
22. Select the Value field and from the drop-down list, select Examination
23. Click OK
24. Click Finished
25. Click Save As New
26. Give the report a name and click OK
27. Click Select to Run the Query
Each time this query runs, it will ask you which scheme and which dentist you are interested in, so you can run it lots of times to get different results.
Hope that helps.