Could you tell me how to run a report so I can see how many patient's we have seen for that specific month?
Many thanks for your post.
To do this you would need to create a query via the query wizard, please follow the steps below.
1) Patient Selector
2) Query Wizard
3) Select New Query
4) Leaving the top box ticked, select "Specify Attribute's"
5) Scroll down until you see the head "Appointment's"
6) Add "Appt Date" twice
7) Add "status" once
8- On the first Appt Date change the operator to "is later than or equal to" and tick the ask box
9) On the 2nd Appt Date change the operator to "is earlier than or equal to" and tick the ask box
10) The status should already show complete
11) Select OK and Finish, save with a name
12) Run the report and enter the date range you wish.
The query window should look like the below
This will then give you a list of all patient's who has a completed appt. during this time.
Carestream Dental LLC
3625 Cumberland Blvd. Ste. 700
Atlanta, GA 30339
© 2019 Carestream Dental, LLC. All Rights Reserved