cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Performer Allocations worries

Hi,

I have some questions and concerns about Performer Allocations.

1. I had this function activated on 31.10.18. How do I get the correct figure for my total Private Fees taken during the Tax- Year 1.4.18- 31.3.19 please? Do I need to run 2 different reports to cover the year?

2. Now we have noticed that sometimes it doubles up amounts I am checking every entry so I do not over -pay my Associates. Last month was particularly bad, why can't you fix this?

3- Why does it not consistently work out what last month is? Today  it was 31/10/19- 30/11/19. Some months 1-30Th of the same month which is generally accepted as last month? Obvious risk of double counting here to.

KR Simon

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Performer Allocations worries

Ok, so I went to the VOX conference and everyone was encouraged to log onto the exchange. Is it usual that questions are not answered here?
Simon Shillaker
0 Kudos

Dear Simon,

We strive as a company on answer all queries to the best of our ability.

It is also a platform for our customers to interact with one another.

I apologise if we have not responded to some or one of your queries in a timely manner, do you have a query I can assist you with?

Kind Regards,

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good Afternoon,

If you could please private message me your account number or postcode i will arrange for a member of the team to contact and go through this with you 

Many Thanks 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Thanks Chris,
How do I private message you?
KR,
Simon
0 Kudos