I am in need of a report which contains below entities :-
In bond referrals
1. File number
3.From where the patient is referred
4.To whom the patient is referred to
5. Date of referral
6. Reason of Referral
7. Period of referral date from till date to.
It is possible to create a report on Active referrals, is this what you are looking for?
To do this please follow the below steps.
1. Click on [Reports].
2. Click on [New report].
3. Click [start].
4. Click on the small box with ... in.
5. Click [New Query].
6. Click on 'referrals' and click [Next].
7. Tick the box 'that are active'.
8. Click [Finish] then [Save as New].
9. Name your query.
10. Find the query that you just created and double click on the name, this will select it.
11. Click [Next].
12. Click [Report Layout].
13. Click the blue text 'Click here to edit report properties'.
14. Double click on each of the fields that you would like to be shown in the report.
15. Click [Finish] then [Save as New].
16. Name your report.
Please note, I don't believe all of the fields that you asked for in your original question are available, this is as close as you can get to your request.
Hope the above helps.
As Jon has mentioned, not all of the information that you require can be included in a report but in addition to the instructions that Jon has provided, there are also a number of standard reports for Inbound Referrals in CS R4+.
These reports can be found in Report Manager under -Reports about Patients - Reports about NHS contracts and NHS Claims.