cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CC
Canine II

Postponed pts recall

Jump to solution

I am trying to recall pts that were postponed for a particular month, I would like to send them a letter asking them to book an appointment. I only want the patients that were postponed in that month. I can get patients that were due a recall but this includes other months. I can get all the postponed pts for the month, but not sent the specific letter I require.  Does this have to be done through the query wizard? Help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
liamrushton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Postponed pts recall

Jump to solution

Good Morning

Instead of using the Recalls for this, I recommend you use the Cancellation letters Screen, as this will allow you to find all patients who were postponed in a month and then send them the "postponed letter" which of course, you should edit first so it reads how you like it.

Part One - Edit the Postponed Letter.

1. From the Main Menu. Click Doc Mgr
2. Select "Standard letter templates"
3. Expand "Adult Templates" by clicking the Small +
4. Double click on "Adult Postponed letter"

Microsoft Word will open up, modify this letter to your needs. For more information on editing letter templates, please see this attached guide in the R4+ Knowledge base: https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4-Documentation/How-to-Create-and-Edit-Letter-Templates-i...

Part Two - Using the Cancellation Letters Screen.

1. From the Main Menu. Click Planner
2. At the top of the screen, Select View
3. From the drop-down list, select Cancellation letters
4. In letter types, select Postponed
5. Select "Show letters to Print"
6. For appointment day, Select "In Month" and the month in question.
7. Click Search.
8. Highlight the patients you wish to send a letter to if you want to send in batches Or Click Select All.
9. Click Send Selected.

The Postponed letter will now print.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton

View solution in original post

1 Reply
liamrushton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Postponed pts recall

Jump to solution

Good Morning

Instead of using the Recalls for this, I recommend you use the Cancellation letters Screen, as this will allow you to find all patients who were postponed in a month and then send them the "postponed letter" which of course, you should edit first so it reads how you like it.

Part One - Edit the Postponed Letter.

1. From the Main Menu. Click Doc Mgr
2. Select "Standard letter templates"
3. Expand "Adult Templates" by clicking the Small +
4. Double click on "Adult Postponed letter"

Microsoft Word will open up, modify this letter to your needs. For more information on editing letter templates, please see this attached guide in the R4+ Knowledge base: https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4-Documentation/How-to-Create-and-Edit-Letter-Templates-i...

Part Two - Using the Cancellation Letters Screen.

1. From the Main Menu. Click Planner
2. At the top of the screen, Select View
3. From the drop-down list, select Cancellation letters
4. In letter types, select Postponed
5. Select "Show letters to Print"
6. For appointment day, Select "In Month" and the month in question.
7. Click Search.
8. Highlight the patients you wish to send a letter to if you want to send in batches Or Click Select All.
9. Click Send Selected.

The Postponed letter will now print.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton

View solution in original post