cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

R4+ v 8.1.1 Upgrade

I was told that I need to upgrade my R4+ to v8.1 before I can update the fee/ code for June 2020.  I have downloaded the huge 3 Gb file three times but the file still fail to run.  Instead, a popup box ask me if I want to burn it to a DVD disc!!

File name:

CS R4+ v8.1.1 - Upgrade DVD.iso 

Looking at the file name and extension, i am not surprised it cannot run. I have phoned and even tried a few times in the past few days to install but with no success. Can someone help?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: R4+ v 8.1.1 Upgrade

Hello @Davi17Ch4n

I apologize that this post was missed, it looks like it was posted to our Welcome area and not the R4+ area. I will get your post moved to the R4+ board so it is seen, although you may have already received help on this. If you have future questions you can access the R4+ board here or by clicking Practice Management at the top of The Exchange and select R4+. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: R4+ v 8.1.1 Upgrade

Good Morning

.iso is a standard CD format. In Windows 10 by clicking on the cd file it should automatically mount and allow you to run the file.
If it is asking you the burn a CD it sounds like you are using older versions of windows. Please be aware Microsoft discontinued Windows 7 in January, so it is recommended if you are using older versions of windows you upgrade.

As far as getting your R4 system up to date now, Please give the helpdesk a call and I am sure one of the technical support reps will be able to help.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos