Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine II

Report for lapsed patients

How do you run a report for NHS adults who have not attended the practice for 2.5 years for a specific provider and a separate but same report for NHS children.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Report for lapsed patients


Thanks for getting in touch.

Here is a link to a knowledge based article of how to generate a report of pat's not seen for 11years. All you need to do is enter the time period you desire when creating the query.

To use the query for children, at Specify Criteria add in DOB, click on date not specified (3 dots), change it to Relevant to current time (kids1 pic) and 18 years(kids pic).

This will allow you to see a list of patients under 18.

If you require any more assistance, please get back in touch.

Kind regards