The following query should get you what you need:
1. From the Main Menu, Select Patients.
2. Click Search for a Patient
3. Click Query Wizard
4. Click new Query
5. Click Start
6. Click Next
7. Tick the box next to "that have had an appointment..."
8. Click Next
9. Tick the box next to "with [User]"
10. Click Specify Criteria
11. Tick the box for Ask
12. Click OK
13. Tick the box next to "Between [No Date Specified] and [No Date Specified]"
14. Click Specify Criteria
15. Tick the box for Ask next to Start date
16. Click OK
17. Tick the box for Ask next to End date
18. Click OK
19. Click OK
20. Tick the box next to "for [treatment Type]"
21. Click Specify Criteria
22. In the empty Value box, click and select "Examinations - New patients" from the drop-down list.
23. Click OK
24. Click Finished
25. Click Save as New
26. Give your query a name and click ok
27. Click Select
The query will now run, it will ask the following questions, Which User (Provider) and What dates you are interested in.
Hope that helps