cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whiteleydp
Canine III

Reports

Please help me create a report?

I need a list of (current) patients aged between 18 - 60 with their dentist's name , last appointment visited, and mobile telephone number all together on an excel sheet.

(I don't need to see those pt's who don't have a mobile number registered)

Many thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alison_Daniels
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Reports

Good Morning

To do this you need to create a report, as follows,

1.In Report Manager select a folder and lick 'New Report' and then 'Start'

2.In this window click the ellipsis to create a query

3.create the query as follows:

1.Click on New Query, select 'Start' then 'Next'.

2.Click on 'Specify Criteria'.

3.Scroll down until you find 'Date of Birth' and add it to the criteria window twice.

4.For the first line DoB.  In the 'Operator' column select the option 'is earlier than or equal to'

5.In the 'Value' column click the Ellipsis and select the 2nd option (relative to current time) and make           it 18 years. Click 'OK' to close this window.

6.For the second line DoB.  In the 'Operator' column select the option 'is later than or equal to'

7.In the 'Value' column click the Ellipsis and select the 2nd option (relative to current time) and make         it 60 years. Click 'OK' to close this window.

8.Scroll down until you find ‘Mobile Number’ and add it to the criteria window.

9.In the ‘Operator’ column select the option ‘is specified’

10.Click 'OK' then 'Finish' and save the query.

4.Select this query and click 'Next'

5.Click on 'Report Layout'

6.Select the information you require by clicking on 'click here to edit report properties' (in blue).

7.Double click on 'Surname', 'Forename', 'Mobile Number', 'Registered Dentist' and 'Last completed appt date'

8.Click 'OK' then 'Finish' and save the report.

When you run the report remember to change the Output to Excel and this will give you what you want.

Kind regards

Alison

0 Kudos