cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

SDR update, R4 version 8.1

Hi

Have not been able to get through to support team, was put on hold for 30 min yesterday and today I've been holding for 12 min now. Could you please advise.

thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: SDR update, R4 version 8.1

Hi,

My apologies for the wait times at the moment. As you can imagine with businesses opening back up and the SDR update we are experiencing extreme call volumes. 

If you hold on the phone we will get to you as soon as possible. 

Kind Regards

Matt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

I had been on hold for 40 mins but have given up (on my mobile I might add which you charge a high fee for as my practice landline is very busy). 

You will appreciate that having just reopened, I am extremely busy as well and don't have time for this.

Can you confirm that you sent out updates for version 8. I as myself and many of my colleagues have heard nothing about an update and are still on version 7.0.2.

Other software companies seem to have managed to provide this update on time. I am very disappointed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good Afternoon, 

My apologies that you have had a long wait on the phone. With all of our customers returning to work and with Scottish Fee updates hitting concurrently we are assisting as many customers as possible. 

Should you need to contact us and are calling from a mobile you can use 0330 094 8194 to avoid calling the 0845 number. 

We can confirm that 8.1 updates were mailed to our Scottish customer base in March but it is possible that the lock down with Covid 19 has effected their delivery through the Royal Mail. 

I have IM'd you to get your practice's details to assist you. 

Kind Regards

Matt

0 Kudos