cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Scotland 8.1 update

Jump to solution

How do you update to 8.1 version to enable Scottish SDR update?

Can't get any reply on phone from Carestream

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Scotland 8.1 update

Jump to solution

Hello @Lana

I apologize that this post was missed, it looks like it got posted to our Welcome area and not to the R4+ area. 

Let me know if you still need assistance. I will get this post moved to the R4+ board as well. 

If you have future questions you can access the R4+ board here or by clicking Practice Management at the top of The Exchange and select R4+. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

Thanks for your query, to obtain this update the best method would be to call the desk and get this transferred.

Currently there are no calls waiting on the line so you should get through quite quickly 

Kind Regards 

Chris 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello @Lana

I apologize that this post was missed, it looks like it got posted to our Welcome area and not to the R4+ area. 

Let me know if you still need assistance. I will get this post moved to the R4+ board as well. 

If you have future questions you can access the R4+ board here or by clicking Practice Management at the top of The Exchange and select R4+. 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

Thanks for your query, to obtain this update the best method would be to call the desk and get this transferred.

Currently there are no calls waiting on the line so you should get through quite quickly 

Kind Regards 

Chris