cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Scotland Fee Update - June 2020

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon, 

My apologies that you have had a long wait on the phone. With all of our customers returning to work and with Scottish Fee updates hitting concurrently we are assisting as many customers as possible. 

Should you need to contact us and are calling from a mobile you can use 0330 094 8194 to avoid calling the 0845 number. 

We can confirm that 8.1 updates were mailed to our Scottish customer base in March but it is possible that the lock down with Covid 19 has effected their delivery through the Royal Mail. 

I have IM'd you to get your practice's details to assist you. I also called you but your team advised me you were already connected to support. 

Kind Regards

Matt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

Hi, can you please send me a link to download 8.1 update, we are sitting on 7.02. We have seen no update discs in January or March. As others have expressed, this is very frustrating.

Kind regards, Ajmal

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

Hi,

I seem to be in the same boat as others, no update since 7.0.2. Tried calling Friday, but gave up after a couple of hours. Can I download the update elsewhere please?

Gordon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

Our R4 has updated to 8.1 now. all sorted out. 

thank you for your help.

Prasad

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good Morning, 

Should you be unable to contact the support team to arrange a download of 8.1.1 please feel free to IM me with your Account number. I will share a temporary link with you to download the 8.1.1 update. 

Thank You. 

Matt

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I have marked a post from a customer as spam as i didn't want their account reference shared online. 

I have sent you a direct message to the link. 

Kind Regards

Matt

Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

can we have link for 8.1 as well!!!!!! nobody received March updates

customer 45775

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

hi there,

I have an error code 0111-80040E14 When download has nearly been completed and the codes are not being imported, please advise.

client -048063

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

it would be good if somone could reply to me

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

Hi Matt

I have an error code 0111-80040E14 When download has nearly been completed and the codes are not being imported, please advise.

client -048063

thanks

0 Kudos