cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Suggestions since last update

On the diary page, how about the telephone number that shows under the patients name in the banner being the same number that’s in the address box on the personal tab as opposed to a random number taken from the work Tel/Email box.

Also since the last update, individual patients, previously members of a group that were archived have been brought back into the group.  We’re having some embarrassing conversations around deceased/archived family members 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Suggestions since last update

Hi and thank you for your post. 

With regards to the number change in the banner; this is a default. If there is sufficient customer interest in changing this we would look at making changes but as of this point this is the only request we have had. 

With regards to the Group address point, this was a change made to ensure client safety after an incident. It was done to safeguard your client's safety and outlined in the release notes below:

Archived Patients and those removed from Family Groups will no longer inherit address changes from within the Active Family Group

An issue has been reported where patients are archived or removed from a Family Group any members or the Group Head updated their address information it would also update the address of the removed \ archived patient.

This was a by-product of the Shared Address feature and has been addressed, if an address is changed only active members will be updated any patients removed or archived will have their address cleared  

Kind Regards

Matt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Thanks Matt. This does not address the problem we have. Patients in a family group who have been archived in the data base are now showing in the family group on the appointment book screen. Due to sensitivity some of these are deceased and so there is a strong risk of people being upset. This needs addressing urgently please 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi there,

I'd like one of the Support team to look at this for you. 

Can you please IM me with your account details and i will arrange this. 

Kind regards

Matt

0 Kudos