cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Telephone Number

Hello,

In the patient banner, a telephone number appears under their details. My issue is that the work number is shown, rather than a home number. Is there a way to change this?

It would also be useful to have a search option for a telephone number as patients often leave messages without telling us their name!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Telephone Number

The patient banner was updated to display the patient's mobile by default, and if that is not available will then display the home telephone number. Of course, you can always click the small blue i in the notifications bar to show all the contact information for the patient.

As for searching for a patient via telephone, mobile, or even email. This can be done using the query wizard.

To make things easier, I have recorded a short video for you to follow along, take a look at the attachments with this post. 

Hope that helps! If I can be of any more help please let me know.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
Highlighted

Re: Telephone Number

Hi,

The order that telephone numbers are displayed in the patient banner on the Planner screen is:

• Mobile number
  • Work number
  • Home number

Therefore if a mobile number is not recorded but a work number and home number is, it is the work number that is displayed.

We are hoping to include the ability for sites to chose which number is displayed in a future release but we do not currently have a timescale for when that will be available.

However as an interim solution Liam has provided information on how to use a query to search for patients using their phone number.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos