cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandhu
Canine II

Text messages

Why in this day and age do our text messages NOT have our dental surgery name as the senders name ??? When I go to my hairdressers they manage to have their name come up as the sender + I'm sure they pay a lot less than we do for this service. Its so frustrating as pt's say "oh I had a random number text me but didn't recognise the number so deleted it" which is understandable but surely this isn't something we should be asking for?? but just a given that our name would appear on our text message system !!! Or is it something we are doing wrong ??

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Text messages

Good morning, I have just spoken to Healthcare Communications, who we use for the text message service. They have said this can be done. If you give them a call on 0845 9000 890 and speak to there support department they can action it straight away for you.
They did tell me it can only be a maximum of 11 Characters, so have a think what you want it to display before you call.

Hope that helps.
Kind Regards
Liam Rushton

sandhu
Canine II

Re: Text messages

Thank you I have called them + awaiting their reply .....Pity no one has been able to advise me of this in the numerous phone calls I have made previously about this but thanks and fingers crossed
0 Kudos