cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jowirdnam
Canine II

The Perio Tab - Fit for purpose?

My hygiene team have been complaining about how clunky and poorly designed the Perio tab feels. Particularly when trying to introduce the 'new' 2017 classification.

My hygienists ask

1. How can you open a new 6ppc if past recording was say 2004? Basically can you reset or zero the existing chart?

2. Why can't you record a bleeding % off the bleeding recorded during a 6ppc f/m You have to separately open and record a bleeding index ! ( Time consuming) 

3. Bleeding Index doesn't automatically tab on! Has to be done manually- very clunky

4.Classification table please ( like SOE!) 

5.Teeth on baseline charting missing on perio charting????

6 . We need a special easy to locate non editable place to record the periodontal classification and diagnosis. It gets "lost" if put in notes. And apparently it doesn't change so is fixed and needs to be easily seen by any clinician accessing patients notes?

Be grateful for any comments/ advice 

Thank you 

2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: The Perio Tab - Fit for purpose?

Hello,

Thank you for your comments, I have passed them on to both our Product Management team and our training department to see if they can assist.

Kind Regards

Jon

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: The Perio Tab - Fit for purpose?

Good Afternoon

It is not possible to reset the charting, however the next time you create a new 6ppc and it displays the previous recordings, as you start charting it will over-right the previous recordings. 

As for teeth not appearing on the perio chart but are on the baseline, i would suggest you make contact with the help desk for them to investigate. 

for all the other suggestions to have a change in the software, i recommend they are logged in the product ideas page on this website: Product Ideas

Kind Regards

Liam Rushton

0 Kudos