cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Henda100
Canine II

Transfer of Images From 7600 to PC

Hi there, I wonder if anyone else is having the issue of images randomly getting "stuck" on the 7600 and not transferring to R4? You can see the image on the screen of the machine, but it's doesn't appear in the dropdown (on the page with the video). There's no pattern, for example one bitewing will go on ok, then the second one will get stuck. Help! 🙂 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ch4rch
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Transfer of Images From 7600 to PC

Hi, 

This is normally a network related issue or a result of aggressive security software scanning the data before it gets presented to the Imaging software. Make sure that your 7600 is on the same network switch as your PC's too. If it goes via a wall socket you could experiment by plugging it directly into the network switch temporarily to try and rule out a cabling fault.

Otherwise, call the support team on 0845 2302451 option 2 and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Henda100
Canine II

That's great, thank you. Now I have another issue...

I'm trying to delete a really old 7400 from the choices in the software. It won't let me get rid of it, even in Control Panel. Also, we have two PCs with two scanners, one for each. Can I get rid of them all apart from the one I need? So one scanner is paired with one PC

0 Kudos
ch4rch
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi, 

The 7400 should disappear once the driver is uninstalled from add/remove programs in windows.

With regards to having a 7600 for each pc you can indeed pair them to each pc. 

Go to the 7600 configure icon 

ch4rch_0-1614605041948.png

Then preferences on this box:

ch4rch_1-1614605069622.png

And then the scanners connection tab

ch4rch_2-1614605102656.png

Then select pair for the scanner you wish to pair:

ch4rch_3-1614605197216.png

Something you may wish to consider is directly connecting them physically to the PC by adding a second network adaptor. This rules out a lot of issues influenced by the wider network configuration.

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos