cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Version 8.1-9999 exam

Hi there we are based in scotland and have just updated to version 8.1

We are aware there that the issue regarding 9999 exams has still not been resolved, which may i say, is a total and utter shambles. We have been doing the workaround to submit the claims -delete-schemes-register but are getting this error message when submitting new patient claims :

R4.PNG

Please can you tell me how to correct this ASAP. I am working from home but have remote access to my computer PC so can allow you to log in. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Version 8.1-9999 exam

Good Afternoon Seema99,

I apologise for the 9999 claims issue.  I am glad you have been made aware of the workaround.

The timeout issue that you are seeing is caused when your R4 server cannot communicate with the SWAN network to send the claim to PSD.  If you can either provide me with your account number or call the helpdesk we can take a look at it for you.

Thank You

David Newman

Support Analyst

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Thanks for the reply David.
I’m afraid I have spent many hours on the phone to R4 today and to PSD today and this has still not been resolved.
I was initially being made to believe that the issue was due to a difference with the time on my computer and the server. Something I found hard to believe. Anyhow it turns out that since we have done the new r4 update of 8.1 we have lost our NHS connection and subsequently can not connect to Sci gateway, e schedules, locating CHI numbers and sending EDI claims.
To make things worse R4 took no acknowledgement or responsibility of this and told us it was basically our fault or PSD’s. Now it is common sense that one week ago everything was up running and fine- we then do your update and suddenly lose our NHS connection..?!
It is also not good enough that we have waited 3 months for an update to rectify the 9999 exams and you have failed to provide this. We have lost a significant amount of money in capitation fees and we feel it is only fair that we should be compensated for this loss. We are paying a large amount of money to you monthly and you are failing to provide us with an adequate service. Why does it only seem that these issues occur with R4 and no other software company?! I’m afraid apologies are no longer good enough and as mentioned above we feel compensation for loss of services is required.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good Afternoon,

We are very sorry to hear of these issues you have faced, we must advise though the connection issue with SWAN is not likely to be due to CS R4+ Version however, we are pleased to advise that the 9999 exam should be resolved in our next release of CS R4+ V8.1.1 and this is due for release in the coming weeks.

If you could private message me your practice details i will add you to our priority shipping list.

If you have further concerns or issues please raise these to the support teams and it can take the necessary escalation route internally and get this addressed.

Kind Regards 

Chris Mitchell

0 Kudos