cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar I

WebEDI error

Jump to solution

I've received the following message from the NHS BSA, can you tell me if this applies to our R4 EDI transmissions and where I would find the error message mentioned? Would I have to look at every claim sent last week or could I search for 'rejected' claims?

Mark

Error in processing transmitted WebEDI data files

PLEASE NOTE: This does not affect any Compass online FP17 transmissions

For some WebEDI transmissions submitted after Thursday 12 December, we have experienced a technical issue which has impacted on these claims. This has resulted in them not being processed in Compass.

A solution is being monitored and the schedule cut-off date has been extended by one day closing at 23:59 on Tuesday 17 December.

If you have received a WebEDI Error message ‘the site number in the interchange header is not authorised to send XML claims data’ you will need to re-submit these files.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: WebEDI error

Jump to solution

Good Evening,

Thank you for your message, I can confirm this will effect R4+ transmissions and recommend re sending any batches sent since and including 12th December.

Many Thanks 

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good Evening,

Thank you for your message, I can confirm this will effect R4+ transmissions and recommend re sending any batches sent since and including 12th December.

Many Thanks 

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Can you tell me how to resend a batch? There is a batch sent on 13/12/19 that is showing as 'receipt received' but I can't see how to read what the receipt says or resend the batch.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Mark,

If it says sent receipt received i would advise to check on compass to see if any of the claims in the interchange have been received / processed.

If not on the interchange screen on R4+ if you highlight the batch you wish to resend and click set claims ready in interchange this will put them back ready to be put into a new batch using the file created option, once complete these will transmit when you next send claims.

Regards 

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Thanks Chris, I will do battle with Compass and see what is recorded there.

Mark

0 Kudos