cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Whitespace/Occupancy Report

Hi

Im looking at trying to run what I believe is a helpful report. I can't find an existing one like this and can create one in the wizard.

Basically Im looking at running a whitespace report for multiple dentists over a 3 month period (prospective) to show a list of their slots available that is grouped by date and within the date it lists the time slots available and the length of these slots.

We have 11 practices so this would be really useful to us!

Andy

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Whitespace/Occupancy Report

Should say *can't create one
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good Evening Andy,

This should be accessible via the springboard, it does need configuring to show per user in R4+ if you need assistance with this please contact our helpdesk on 0330 094 8194

Many Thanks 

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Its only viewable on springboard and not printable. The feature is a bit clunky
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good Morning Andrew,

I hope you had a nice Xmas, 

Regarding your query I have looked further into this and also discussed with our product training team, unfortunately there is no other method within R4+ to report on this.

If you wish for a suggestion to be raised for this I can do this however I cannot guarantee if it will be added to R4+ and also I would not be able to give a timeline on this.

Kind Regards 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Hi Chris

Yes I think it would be a good idea to raise this suggestion as it’s very time consuming monitoring this across multiple sites.

Out of curiosity how do corporates manage this? They must have to complete a lot of monitoring to ensure they are meeting their targets.

Regards

Andy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Andrew,

Apologies for the delay in my response, i have been liaising with our Corporate account managers and unfortunately none are aware of methods to achieve this and ones that do may use 3rd Party reporting that bolts onto R4+.

I will raise the suggestion however to get similar added into R4+ but i cannot give a time frame for this 

Kind Regards 

Chris 

0 Kudos