Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine II

amend where past payment was allocated to

Is it possible to amend a payment that was taken a few days ago to ensure it was allocated to the correct user and under the correct scheme? 

1 Reply
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: amend where past payment was allocated to

It is not possible to amend or cancel a payment after the day on which the payment was made. 

If the payment needs to be allocated to another treatment provider then the following steps can be used:

1.   The original payment will have to be refunded against the original treatment provider.

2.   A new payment will have to be made recording the same amount of money but allocated to the correct      treatment provider.

I hope this answers your question, if not then do please come back to us.

Kind regards