cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie
Canine II

appointment shapes

Hi we have just had to change to R4 Clinical Plus due to having to update to windows 10.  we are struggling with the weekly view of our diary (planner), on R4 Classic we were able to choose shapes for appointments so we could easily pick out Private, Plan or NHS patients when we looked at the week ahead.  Now all we get are block bookings of solid colour.  Is anyone else finding this is annoying?  and is there any way this can be amended in R4 Clinical plus so we at least have the option to use it? (i am told it was available on an earlier version of clinical plus but had to be removed due to errors). to get a good working view of our diary we hope we can have it back again.

many thanks

4 Replies
morriswoodyman
Canine III

Re: appointment shapes

Our private, NHS and Denplan schemes are all different colours and this is reflected in the appointment book so we can see at a glance what type of patients are booked in. Could this solve your problem?

We are using R4 Clinical + on Win 7.

Mark

0 Kudos
Julie
Canine II

Hi Mark thanks so much for your reply. We use the colour codes for type of appointments so we can pick out treatment types. The shapes we were able to use showed the scheme type. That way we had a perfect at a glance overview of everything.
I appreciate you replying though x
0 Kudos
Sam
Incisor I

I completely understand what you mean, the new weekly overview now just has lots of coloured rectangles, we colour code the session types eg; NHS recalls pale yellow, NHS treatments only pale blue, emergencies pink, but due to the appointment types being changed to rectangles we can not glance at the weekly overview and identify where we have availability in the dairy as the shapes are all the same and the option to change NHS treatments, private and plan patients appointment types has been removed it is extremely frustrating.

0 Kudos
Julie
Canine II

Sam, we have had to change the colours of our session types so none of them clash with the appointment type colours, that way we can see empty spaces.  its so frustrating and not ideal as we now cannot distinguish between scheme types too.......hopefully this is going to be sorted.

Regards

Julie

0 Kudos