3. :Place a tick in Show all financial history
  4. Click Print, which will display the details in Excel

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
hsclinic
Canine II

Re: financials

Thank you, Stephen. Will this export of all patient financial records? Thank you so much, Francesca 

0 Kudos
stephen_skelton

Hi Francesca,

Yes it will include all charges, refunds and payments for that patient since the record was created.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
hsclinic
Canine II

Hi Stephen, 

Thank you for your message. 

Is it possible to export all financial records for all patients to an Excel document? 

Thanks again, 

Francesca 

0 Kudos
stephen_skelton

Hi Francesca,

The General Financial Report may provide the information that you require but this will list the activity in date order not patient order so you would have to manipulate the data in Excel to change this.

When you run the General Financial Report make sure that you select Detailed in bottom panel as this will ensure that the individual transactions are included in the output rather than just the totals.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
hsclinic
Canine II

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much, would it please be possible to send me the step by step instructions? I find them really helpful 🙂

Thank you again, 

Francesca 

0 Kudos
stephen_skelton

Hi Francesca,

1. From the Main Menu click Reports
  2. Click Reports about finances to expand the list
  3. Click General Financial and click Run
  4. Select the required Output Display Format (i.e. Excel)
  5. Enter the required Date Range
  6. Select Standard
  7. Click Run

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
hsclinic
Canine II

Good Morning Stephen, 

Thank you for your message, on the file though, I am afraid this is an incomplete version of what we would like the financial report to look like.

For example we would need Invoices and Payments for starters, and afterwards Outstanding, or if it is a single file that we could see payments done that would be useful as of now in this file we have only charges, no payments whatsoever?

I look forward to your response. 

Thanks again, 

Francesca 

0 Kudos
stephen_skelton

Hi Francesca,

Unfortunately there is not a single report that will provide you with all of the information that you are looking for but there are a number of different reports that will provide you with most of the information that you are looking for.  However, if you run these reports individually there is no way to easily merge the data from these reports into a single excel spreadsheet.

Invoices - I am not sure what you are looking for here but the only invoice option that appears in R4 is on the patient's financial tab and will only include the cost of treatment completed on the day that it is run.  It cannot be run retrospectively.

Payments - There is a Payments Received report which will show the value of payments received over a specified period of time but it will not link these payments to any treatment items or courses of treatment.

Outstanding - There is a patient billing report that will show all patients with an outstanding balance.  It is possible to include/exclude patients with an open course of treatment but it does not include details of any payments that they have paid or the value of any outstanding treatment items.

Also, just to clarify, the General Financial Report does include charges applied and payments received during the specified period of time, however, you may need to sort the date in excel (i.e. by code or by surname) so that the items are grouped by patient rather than by date.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos