cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsclinic
Canine II

Re: financials

Hi Stephen, thank you so much for your message. 

I have reviewed the original file downloaded, one of the required filters that we need which is missing is the Invoice ID, in order for us to match the payment against the invoice we need the Invoice ID, we can import payment as well as long as we have the Invoice ID as minimum requirement for the financial migration.

We do have filters such as Forename, Surname, Client ID (Code), Description(Treatment), Charges Amount (Invoices) and Payments Amount, which we can use, however we need Invoice ID within this file in order to actually be able to use the rest of this information.

To recap, all we need is "Invoice ID" as addition to this file and we will be able to import financials.

If possible, please do instruct where can we locate the attachments that are stored, as the system is not cloud-based, we will need the location(route) where the attachments are stored in order for us to download.

Sorry, this is not my area of expertise, I hope this makes sense and I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
stephen_skelton

Re: financials

Hi,

As the General Financial report is a pre-configured report that is built into R4 it is not possible to amend the selection criteria or output to include any additional fields I'm afraid.  Also, I'm not quite sure what you are referring to when you mention Invoice ID as there is in no column on the patient's financial record with this name.  If you can confirm what mean by this I can see if there is any other report or query that can be used to display this information.

When you run the General Financial Report you can select Microsoft Excel as the output format which will then allow you to save the report in any folder that you want to and they can then be downloaded from there.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos