please can someone help? your support phone lines have directed me here rather annoyingly
I have tried to run a report for pts with e mail address and it's only giving me one scheme although this was not put forward in the query wizard.
Have wasted the last 3/4 hour of my life trying to sort this
Here is a link to the Knowledge base that gives information about how to obtain this information.
if you are still having problems please let us know so we can help.
1. From the main menu, Click on patients.
2. Search for a patient.
3. On the Patient Selector Screen, Click Query Wizard
4. Click New Query
5. Click Start
6. Click Next
7. Click Specify Attributes
8. On the left side, look for the field "User" and double click
9. On the left side, look for the field "Scheme" and double click
10. On the right side in under criteria, you should have a line that reads "user is equal to" tick the box for ask.
11. On the right side in under criteria, you should have a line that reads "Scheme is equal to" tick the box for ask.
12. Click OK
13. Click Finish
14. Click Save as new
15. Give the query a name you will recognize and click ok.
16. highlight the query and click select.
The query will now run then ask you the question what scheme and what user would you like to find.
Every time you run this query you can always select different options each time.
Hope that helps.