cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

how do i create & send multiple text messages to patients

Jump to solution

hi, i would like to create a simple text to offer patients some discounts , i know how to create a simple text and send this by C&P  but i want to send out 500 in one go

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: how do i create & send multiple text messages to patients

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you want to send out a text message, email or letter to a large number of patients, then you can do this by using the mail merge option in the Patients Selector window.  However, in order to do this you will need to have some way of selecting the patient's that you want to contact.

The easiest way of doing this is to create a query to display a list of patients who match the required criteria (i.e. patients who have had an appointment between two dates).  Once you have a list of patients in the Patients Selector window, click Mail Merge to open the Patient Letter window.  Select the letter, email or SMS that you wish to send and click OK.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you want to send out a text message, email or letter to a large number of patients, then you can do this by using the mail merge option in the Patients Selector window.  However, in order to do this you will need to have some way of selecting the patient's that you want to contact.

The easiest way of doing this is to create a query to display a list of patients who match the required criteria (i.e. patients who have had an appointment between two dates).  Once you have a list of patients in the Patients Selector window, click Mail Merge to open the Patient Letter window.  Select the letter, email or SMS that you wish to send and click OK.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

thanks for this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution