cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Village1
Canine II

patients who haven't been in for a while

Hi, I need to be able to run a report for each individual provider for patients that have not attended the practice for a customised period of time. Is this possible? If so can someone please advised on how I can either create a report or run a query to do this. Many thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alison_Daniels
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: patients who haven't been in for a while

Good Afternoon

You can create a query to find the list of patients that haven't had an appointment for some time, follow the steps below

To create a query to find patients that have not visited for some time

1. Open Query Wizard
  2. Click ‘New Query’ then ‘Start’
  3. Click ‘Next’
  4. Click ‘Specify Attributes’
  5. To select the individual tx providers add the field 'Registered Dentist' to the criteria window and tick the 'ask' box. This will enable you to use the same query but select a different tx provider each time is is run.
  6. To select the time frame, scroll down the list of fields until you come to ‘Last Completed ApptDate’
  7. Add this to the ‘Criteria’ window
  8. In the ‘Operator’ column change this to ‘earlier than or equal to’
  9. Tick the ‘Ask’ option (this will allow you to put in different dates and click ‘OK’
  10. Now scroll down and place a tick next to ‘that don’t have appointment with a status of’
  11. Click ‘Specify Criteria’
  12. In the ‘Value’ column select ‘Pending'.
  13. Click ‘Finish’ and save the query.

I hope this gives you the information you require, if not then do please get back to us.

Kind regards

Alison

Village1
Canine II

Hi, that's great, thanks. Is there a way of narrowing it down slightly? Running the report is giving me pts who have not attended for a number of years, I need it to be more specific to current attending patients who have attended within the last couple of years but haven't been in due to COVID if that makes sense?

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Alison_Daniels
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi,

Just add the following criteria into the query

1. Scroll down the list of fields until you come to ‘Last Completed ApptDate’
  2. Add this to the ‘Criteria’ window
  3. In the ‘Operator’ column change this to ‘later than or equal to’
  4. Tick the ‘Ask’ option (this will allow you to put in different dates and click ‘OK’

This will then only show patients that have attended since the date you enter at line 4.

Again, if you need further information please get back to me.

Regards

Alison