Not sure if my request can be fulfilled?
I have been asked to run a report for
all patients who have had an extraction in the last 2 years (with their DOB included)
This requires you to know the extraction code, go into the chart and add an extraction, there will be a number next to the treatment item. remember this.
1. From the main menu, click patients
2. Click Search for a patient
3. Click Query Wizard
4. Click New Query
5. Click Start
6. Click Next
7. In the list, tick "who have had a [treatment code].
8. Click Specify Criteria
9. In the value box put in the treatment code for extraction
10. Click Ok
11. Click Next
12. Click After [No Date Specified]
13. Click Specify criteria
14. In the value box, click no date specified then click the 3 dots.
15. Select option 2, and put in 2 years pressing the arrows.
16. Click Ok
17. Click Finish
18. Click Save as new, Give your query a name and click OK
19. Click Select.
Current active patients who are denture wearers, if this is possible.
The report above can be run for all patients that have had a denture code, be warned there is more then 1 denture code and so you would need to run it multiple times for each code.
Also, just because they have had a denture does not of course mean they still have (maybe they have had implants?) I cannot see another way to do this.
mobile numbers (for text message)
Please see the R4 Knowledge base were this has already been answered: https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4-Documentation/How-to-Generate-a-List-of-Mobile-Numbers-...
Hope that helps
Not from the patient selector screen, but you can do it from reports.
Using the same query you have made, go to the main menu of R4 and click reports
1. Click on ‘Reports about Patients’ and then click on New Report.
2. If the Report Wizard screen appears click on the Start button.
3. Click on the button with the three dots to the right-hand side of ‘Query’.
4. Click on the extraction query that you created and then click on the Select button.
5. Click on the Next button.
6. Click on the Report Layout button.
7. Click on the ‘Click here to edit report properties’ link.
8. Select ‘Mobile Number’ in the Fields panel and click on the Add button.
9. Click on any other fields you need, and click add each time. (patient forename and surname etc)
10. Click on the OK button.
11. Using the drop-down list change the ‘Default Display Output’ to Microsoft Excel and then click on the Finish button.
12. Click on the Save As New button
13. Enter a name for the new report and then click on the OK button.
14. Find the report in the list and click run report.