Thanks for getting in touch.
To get the information you requested please follow these steps:
1. From Patient Selector screen.
2. Click on Query Wizard.
3. Click New Query.
4.Click Start and then Next.
5.Click Specify Attributes.
6.From Fields double click on Email.
7. Click is equal to and from drop down list select is specified.
9.Select that have had an appointment
11.Select between (no date specified) and (no date specified).
12.Click on Specify Criteria
13. Tick ask (start Date) and Absolute for the date format.
14. Tick ask (end date ) and Absolute for the date format.
15. click finished.
16. Click save as new.
17. Give query a name
18.Now go to Reports (Main Screen)
19.Click New Report.
20. Click Start.
21. From Select Query click in the ellipse (3 dots).
22. select the query you just created.
23. click Next.
24. Click Report Layout.
25. Select click here to edit report properties.
26. From Fields add in all information required for report i.e. Forename, Surname and email etc.
27. Click ok.
28. click finish.
29. click save as new.
30. Name Report.
This report will display all patients within a date range with their email address.
Please get back in touch if you require any further assistance.