cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

scanning Through R4

Despite the fact that scanning documents into R4 worked well with Windows 7,  we are having problems since we upgraded to Windows 10.  The scanner works well on its own, but R4 freezes as soon as we press scan.  This is happening to us in many sites.  The scanners are still not working despite uninstalling and re-installing the scanner software.

R4 first and second line technical teams have no idea how to deal with it. Can somebody help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: scanning Through R4

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message, we are sorry you are facing these issues.

One thing i must advise if the scanner is a Cannon we do find these to be less compatible with R4+ , Sometimes we find printer scanner manufacturers release newer drivers and it could be that the windows 10 driver does not work as well with the windows 7 driver.

We have instances where installing the device with an older versions resolves it. 

Please contact our help desk on 0330 094 8194 and this can be tried for you, alternatively there is a workaround we can advise at point of call.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

R4 is not scanning back to back now.  It scans a single page out of the patient's notes and stops, making our staff task of scanning very difficult and time consuming.  I have got in touch with your support team who told me there is a bug in R4 and the second line support team are working to fix it.

How long is this going to take? Nobody knows.  In the mean time, our staff have to waste so much time in scanning the documents through windows and then import them into R4.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi there, 

Can you please IM me your Customer Account Number and contact details?

I would like to get Support to look at this and confirm if possible. 

Kind Regards

Matt

0 Kudos