cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

still having problems with our signature pads

the connector regularly breaks and crashes , leaving us to re boot about 4/5 times a day . cant say how frustrating this is , clearly a design fault as a replacement screen has an updated connection

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Premolar I

Re: still having problems with our signature pads

Have your original tablets got the little black plastic clips to hold the cable securely? Our first generation tablets were installed without the clips and we had exactly the problems you describe. Carestream sent us new cables and clips and that solved the crashes. 

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Morning,

As mentioned within the other response, have you been sent a clip to secure the cable to the pad?

These are usually sent out with the replacement cables and allow for all models of the Wacom tablet selection to work more reliably in high-use environments such as Dental Practices. 

If you could send me some contact details such as your practice site code or postcode via direct message here (my username is Stephen_Gray), I will contact you to explore what options and avenues are available to us to ensure you're not having continuing issues like those you have described. 

Alternatively if you contact the R4 Support Desk on 0845 230 2451 Option 1, one of my colleagues can raise a support call to begin troubleshooting the issue described here. 

Kind Regards,
Stephen Gray

Highlighted
Canine II

thank you for your message

can we have2 clips for the 1141k model and 1 for the 1141b/k0 model and ill see if this helps

we have had clips before for the earlier models .

a/c 046170   d sackwild

to contact me ,( manager Lawrence ) , but if i can have some spare clips for both models i'll see if that helps us

0207 476 5511

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Afternoon,

I've had 2 x Clips and cables for the 1141K and 1 x Clip and cable for the 1141b/k0 posted out to you along with 3 x Power packs. I have also left a voicemail with your reception. 

For reference you now have an open support case for the issues described under our reference: 2012166PW-STEV

For future correspondence on this matter could I direct you to the contact details I left with yourself over voicemail; the R4 DPMS Support desk on: 0845 230 2451 Option 1. This way we can communicate more directly and aid us in getting to the bottom of these eSignature issues for you. 

Kind Regards,
Stephen Gray