@tshaw @matt_ackerman @paula1 @sherylbreault
I am feeling uneasy with the future of Carestream dental (WINoms). Anyone else?
Just a 22+ year veteran of Carestream WINoms software trying to educate myself to keep my practice running smoothly and efficiently.
My list of reasonings in chronological order.
- No Carestream annual World Health Summit meeting held for the 4th year in a row (COVID can be blamed for 2020 and 2021)
- Sale of Carestream's intraoral imaging equipment & related software (December 2021)
- The announcement from Carestream's parent company of bankruptcy (August 2022)
- One of our trusted long term (20+ years) Carestream employees departure from Carestream (not naming said individual) September 2022
- Launch of Sensei for WINoms (September 2022) Is this a 3rd party company?
- The cancelation of October 2022 Annual software spotlight showcase with no reason as to why
- Our IT company severing ties with Carestream imaging hardware installs due to lack of support (2023)
- Large multi doc OMS practice in our area completely switching to Carestack OMS software after 25 years of Carestream WINoms (2023)
Again, I am just looking for insight and reassurance.