cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar III

A report on guarantors

Is there a report I can run - or a user report I can create - that will show me all patients with insurance, their relationship to the guarantor, and the name of the guarantor?

For some reason lately, we've been setting up insurance incorrectly with a child or spouse having the relationship set as self, and then insurance processes the claim for the guarantor instead of the child or spouse. I'm trying to find an easy way to find those without manually looking through all active patients and verifying the guarantor relationship. If I can create the report mentioned above, I can export it to Excel and have Excel tell me where the relationship is set to self but the names don't match.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: A report on guarantors

@tsalcido do you know? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You can run the report, Patients by Insurance company or Patients by Insurance Plan as a Contact Expert. 

There is not a report that shows just relationships. I think this report will work for what you are trying to do. 

To run the reports go to Reports > Insurance > and run either of the reports above.

tsalcido_0-1583770885997.png

Choose the output option as Contact Expert.

tsalcido_1-1583770927389.png

On the Express Bar, Click on Guarantors or the shortcut key 'G' on your keyboard.

2020-03-09 09_33_12-CS SoftDent Software v18.0.0.png

This brings up the insurance information where you can change the relationship 

2020-03-09 09_44_17-CS SoftDent Software v18.0.0.png

2020-03-09 09_36_03-CS SoftDent Software v18.0.0.png

You may close this report and retrieve it under Experts > Contact Experts

Click Load this List to bring up the same report.

2020-03-09 09_31_16-CS SoftDent Software v18.0.0.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

Thanks for the idea. It still involves looking at each active patient one by one to see if it's set up correctly, but at least I can delete them from the Contact Expert after I've checked so I'll know which ones I have left to check.

0 Kudos