cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doctom4300
Premolar III

After entering a bulk insurance check, statements are generated for account with low balances

After entering a bulk insurance check, if I elect to print the statements it generates statements not only for accounts with low balances (< $10) but even for accounts with credits (which I realize is also < $10).

How can I get it to generate statements that are $10 or greater ONLY? I'm able to do that when I run Reports->Accounting->Statements->Paper, but not when entering a bulk insurance check.

2 Replies
Highlighted
pksaari79
First Molar I

Re: After entering a bulk insurance check, statements are generated for account with low balances

We often don't run statements after posting a bulk payment....because there are usually more bulk payments!!  So we opt to run the statement batch once all posting from the mail is done.  

I know you can set the amount you want balances for statements to run, but we have never had that incident of running for credit balances, unless someone has accidentally generated a statement that we just delete.  I will be curious to see if anyone has that situation and we are on 16.2.8 and used Softdent for over 20 years..

Re: After entering a bulk insurance check, statements are generated for account with low balances

i believe these statements are generated because of posting final insurance payment 
so it has nothing to do with the amount due 

it can be disabled by going to (system , change system settings , billing statements , uncheck "ask to send statements after final insurance payment " ) 
but disabling this option will stoimage.pngp all similar statements from being generated