cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar III

An inactive account keep showing up when statements are generated

I have one account with a small balance that is inactive, as are all the patients on the account. Despite being inactive, it shows up in the statement preview. What do I need to do to get this account to stop showing up in the statements?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Premolar III

Re: An inactive account keep showing up when statements are generated

During your statement setup run, select the box to not include accounts that are inactive (User code I).  However, notice that I said "accounts", as statements are per account, and not per patient.  In other words, if you have multiple patients in one account, you can have the account active but some or all of the patients marked inactive, and therefore they'd get a statement.

Typically, and similar to address changes, you start with the account, make the changes in the User codes or address, and then Softdent prompts you if you want all the patients in that account to have the same change.  Very easy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

Re: An inactive account keep showing up when statements are generated

The account and all patients on the account are all marked inactive.

When I run the statements, I tell it to not include inactive accounts. If I didn't do that, I would get a boatload more inactive accounts with statements. I'm only getting this one account.
0 Kudos