cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shoreydds
Canine II

Appointment Slot Color

My appointment slots for an entire half day have turned grey (which it used to do for the current patient). The slots are still turning pink once the patients are checked out but the remainder are grey and I can no longer tell who has been confirmed or not when I am in the current day.  This changed after we updated our software but only seems to be happening on my workstation.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Appointment Slot Color

Hello,

The appointment colors may need to be restored to default or edited to fit your needs. To edit or reset the appointment colors:

1. Right click any appointment on the scheduler and then choose "Properties". 

2. This will bring up the appointment properties window.

3. Deselect the "Set for ALL USERS" check mark so that it only affects your user.

4.  in the top right you can edit the individual colors for each state of the appointment. 

5. Click "OK"

6. If these edits do not change or you would like to reset the colors to default, in the bottom Right of the appointment properties window click "Restore Defaults" and then click "OK". 

If after clicking "Restore Defaults" it is still showing the improper color for appointments please give support a call so that we can further troubleshoot the issue.  I hope these steps help resolve your issue.

shoreydds
Canine II

I did see this screen previously and restored defaults, etc.  What seems to be happening is that all the appointments are being marked as "late" 3 hours before their scheduled times so it seems it has something to do with the time?  The Date/Time in SoftDent and my computer are accurate so I'm not sure how to modify when to consider a patient late for their appointment.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

If restoring the defaults for your computer did not work then please call into support so that we can look into the computer and what may be done to correct the issue.  The issue with the time is an unusual one and may require extra steps to resolve, including possibly reinstalling SoftDent on that workstation.

0 Kudos