cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdamoney
Premolar I

Appointments Missing after running Missed Appointments

We have several patients missing off our schedule from 02/02/21.  The majority are there but I have about 5 that are missing.  When I go into the patients chart, the history appointment is in their list.  Is there a way to correct this so those patients will show up on my production report? I reran the missed appointments and the box for history appointments is checked. We do not use the tickler file.  The appointments are all posted with clinical notes and checked out and submitted to insurance.  Transactions appear in the chart.  The missing patients are also not showing up in my transactions for a period report.  How can I fix this!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Appointments Missing after running Missed Appointments

@bccarestreamrep any ideas on this?

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Appointments Missing after running Missed Appointments

If you're having an issue with history appointments not showing (even when the missed appointments report has been run) you need to call and request a rebuild/reindex on the following files: 

APPOINTMENT - appt.dat
BLOCKED_SLOT - blkslt.dat
SCHEDULER BOOKS - schbook.dat
SCHEDULER ROOMS - schroom.dat
SCHEDULER_BOOK_ROOMS - schbkrms.dat

-------------------------

This should fix your history appointments problem...assuming that those appointments were checked out/posted properly on 2/2/2021

Also, missing appointments should not be affecting your production reports as long as the appointment production was posted to the patient ledgers. You can also request to have your trans.dat file reindexed to be safe if there is a concern of missing transaction data.

0 Kudos