cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanab
Premolar I

Re: Archived Treatment

Jump to solution

Absolutely.  It's interesting that once a topic is mentioned so many other related items come to mind. 

0 Kudos
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Great conversation everybody!  Printing the archived TP is part of the plan.  We also want the ability to copy procedures from the archived TP to active TP's, which is in concert with the ability to copy procs from/to TP1, from/to TP2, and from/to TP3. 

Jeff

Highlighted
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Hello everybody,

Here's the latest iteration of the Archived Treatment Plan functionality updates.  

In a nutshell:

1)  We've added a column for the archive date.  Shana this is for you!

2)  Added a print icon from the toolbar.

3)  Added ability to right-click and delete, copy, or print the archived TP.

4)  Standardized the look and feel so the archived TP screen looks and behaves like the rest of the chart.

More details below, please let me know your thoughts.  Thanks!

bswh
Canine III

Jump to solution

Is this part of a new update? Will we have to update Softdent?

FormerPLM
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Hi Paula,

We are making a significant investment in SoftDent in 2017.  The roadmap has not been finalized yet, but the focus will be on the clinical areas of the system - so charting, clinical notes, treatment planning, etc., as well as modernizing the look and feel of the product.  More to come on this.

Jeff

bswh
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you! I will be looking forward to it.

mdunham
Premolar III

Jump to solution

So excited to see Softdent 17!        Wonderful Suggestions!  APPLAUSE for all of the effort from Carestream to make ease our productivity and listening to our hardworking users!

0 Kudos