Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loretta_smith
Canine II

Budget Planning for Ortho payment plans...Help

Jump to solution

I need some assistance with the Budget Plan feature in softdent.Version 16.2.1

We want to start using this feature to set up financial arrangements with our Orthodontic patients and I need a clear understanding.

Why would I post the adjustment to the account upfront, leaving the account balance at zero?

Is there a way to monitor which accounts have Ortho/Budget plan balances separate from regular

accounts receivables balances?

Does the Monthly Ortho Charge increase that accounts balance and production for the month?

Is the Monthly Ortho Charge posted on the same date every month?

If a person wants to make an additional payment as well as their scheduled monthly ortho payment will the subsequent

Monthly Ortho Charge then have to be adjusted?

As you probably can tell, I have only a little experience with Orthodontic billing and my Dr. only does a few Fixed appliance/Interceptive Ortho cases per month,but if we are going to be entering financial agreements with patients for

3-15months I really want to be prepared to stay on top of those accounts in particular.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Budget Planning for Ortho payment plans...Help

Jump to solution

Hello Keisha,

There are 3 different ways this can be set up. There is a lot involved in tracking & set up

there is not a simple answer.  I would consider a 3 Hour on line class to cover your needs. This would cover,

Adding a Ortho Provider # to track Ortho Production separately

Ortho Patient Budget Plan

Account Budget Plan

Minimum Pavement Fields

Truth & Lending Forms

Budget Plan Coupon Book

User Code O for Ortho Patients

Reporting  

if you are interested in Training please email wendy.potts@carestream.com

Wendy

loretta_smith
Canine II

Jump to solution

I am certainly interested in this training. Thank you

loretta_smith
Canine II

Jump to solution

Please send me information for this trainingThank you.

Keisha Davis

#yiv7812239109 * #yiv7812239109 a #yiv7812239109 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv7812239109 h1, #yiv7812239109 h2, #yiv7812239109 h3, #yiv7812239109 h4, #yiv7812239109 h5, #yiv7812239109 h6, #yiv7812239109 p, #yiv7812239109 hr {}#yiv7812239109 .yiv7812239109button td {}

|

Carestream Dental - The Exchange

|

reply from Wendy Potts in CS SoftDent - View the full discussionHello Keisha, There are 3 different ways this can be set up. There is a lot involved in tracking & set upthere is not a simple answer.  I would consider a 3 Hour on line class to cover your needs. This would cover,Adding a Ortho Provider # to track Ortho Production separatelyOrtho Patient Budget PlanAccount Budget PlanMinimum Pavement FieldsTruth & Lending FormsBudget Plan Coupon BookUser Code O for Ortho PatientsReporting  if you are interested in Training please email wendy.potts@carestream.com Wendy

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Carestream Dental - The Exchange

Start a new discussion in CS SoftDent by email or at Carestream Dental - The Exchange

Following Re: Budget Planning for Ortho payment plans...Help in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Carestream Dental - The Exchange because you are a registered user.

Please do not respond to this email directly. For assistance, please visit community.carestreamdental.com.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Carestream Dental - The Exchange, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences |

|

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

I just emailed it to you

0 Kudos