cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tallarob1
Canine III

Can EForms' Template be Customized?

I'm a long time SoftDent user and have had EForms ever since they came out but have not used them for quite a while.  One thing I did not like was the way some of the templates were worded and would like to modify them.  I seem to remember that this was something that could be done but at a fee.  Is that still correct?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can EForms' Template be Customized?

Hello @tallarob1 ! 

I'm going to add @danelle_canales to this conversation to see if she can provide any details. 

0 Kudos
danelle_canales
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Can EForms' Template be Customized?

Hi @tallarob1
Your memory serves you well!  Custom eForms can be purchased to create or extensively modify existing forms. If you are needing only a few minor changes, our sales department can work with you to make sure you are charged accordingly.  

Also, there is a way to create custom Consent Forms on your own at no additional cost to you.  We complete a complimentary webinar multiple times a month (here is a link from a recorded session earlier this year: https://www.gotostage.com/channel/aec0e274ac8743e392f95e7037f184d9/recording/b2195e370258425697ee578...) where we walk through the process.  This might be a great refresher for you and also show you what options you have.  

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos