cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Capability of Signing eForms outside the office in Covid-19 World

I'm wondering how many are wishing that eforms provided the capability for the patients to electronically sign the eforms from home.

In this Covid-19 environment it will be so useful and safe if the patients emailed us the forms complete with their signatures instead of having to sign them at the office. It will make the entire process virtual avoiding the need to come into the office and handle ipads, that can transfer germs back and forth. I have personally signed several documents sitting at home using my mouse to draw, so it seems simple enough technology to incorporate.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Please respond if you would like to see this feature included in eforms.

Thank you,

Reena

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Capability of Signing eForms outside the office in Covid-19 World

Hi Reena,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. 

Our eForms currently are not completely digital, there is some albeit limited contact with surfaces. However, we innovate constantly, so please watch this space. We will have a product solution soon that would be an ideal solution for the times we are in and the future we see (a contactless system). 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for your response. All parts of eforms are digital already, it's just the signature that in the current version requires the patients to use the ipad at the office. This simple change will go a long ways in making the whole process contact less and safe. Given the simplicity of implementing the change of making one field virtual, how soon can we expect a solution?  As you know with offices opening up the need is now!

Thank you,

Reena

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Of course a completely contact-less solution is ideal, but there will always be patients that don't fill them out at home. I have tried iPad barriers and wrapping my iPad in saran wrap, and both allow typing, signing, and checking boxes without a problem. 

0 Kudos