cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drew_Wilderman
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Carestream Dental Customer Success Program

You advise your patients to maintain a healthy smile with consistent brushing, flossing and
preventative visits. If only it were that easy to run a healthy and successful practice. It can be with
Carestream Dental’s Customer Success Program. Just like basic dental care, the program is built
on three principles—Support, Enable and Grow.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
drcavola
First Molar I

Re: Carestream Dental Customer Success Program

@Drew_Wilderman - interesting analogy.  One would wish there were daily tasks, setup to run automatically, that would help to maintain our PMS (Softdent in our case) to run at peak efficiency.  I posted a message last week about a "once-called" Ninja files to run to make sure our workstations are setup for Softdent to run at peak efficiency.  To date, no responses.  

Instead the analogy is really something like this:  Your patient of 15-20 years has a dental emergency, calls after hours, been a long time patient of record and is faithful in his recare appointments, doesn't get an answer on the phone over the weekend.  Or leaves a voicemail message and the return phone call takes a period of time before that patient is taken care of in a timely manner.

In reality, if you don't hear from your client base regarding Support, then other than the limited help the Exchange may provide (doesn't cover Imaging Support, nor Electronic Services Support), then you can assume that a) there are no issues whatsoever (very unlikely), or b) there are issues, but the offices either ignore, or just move on ...

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Carestream Dental Customer Success Program

Good morning @drcavola

I'm jumping in regarding your post from last week. My apologies for the delay in response, I have reached out to some resources this morning to reply to your post. 

0 Kudos