cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leah
Canine II

Deleting Team Talks with expired date ranges

We create team talk date ranges for patients who have max'd insurance benefits. I still have many that should have deleted 12/31/2016. What do I need to do to?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Deleting Team Talks with expired date ranges

I would like to know that too.  Also, my team talks for patients show up for awhile in the list but then they disappear....the Patient ID is there but not the description.  The only way to know if it's to stay or be deleted is to edit each one.  Help, please!!!

0 Kudos
cherring227
Canine III

I would also love to be able to delete a bunch at one time instead of going into each patient card and deleting them one at a time!! Great question

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello cherring227‌ and pksaari79‌! Below are steps for deleting TeamTalk notes (there is an * next to the step for deleting Expired TeamTalk notes).

Let me know if you have already tried this, and I'll add one of our support reps in on the conversation to see if they have anything to add. tsalcido‌ you can chime in as well if you have anything to also add. 

To delete a TeamTalk note:

1. Select TeamTalk > General TeamTalk Lists. The TeamTalk - Notes window is displayed.

2. Select the database from the List Notes for drop-down list (Options are Account, Employer/School, Insurance Plan, or Patient).

3. Select the note and click Delete. A message asks you whether to delete the selected TeamTalk note.

*To delete expired notes, select Delete Expired from the Options section of the Express bar or Options menu.

4. Click Yes. The note is deleted, and the TeamTalk - Notes window is displayed.

5. Click Save.

6. Click Close.

0 Kudos