cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michmelon
Canine III

Do you know where we can see who are new insurance companies that do ACH payments that come ERA electronic

Do you know where we can see who are new insurance companies that do ACH payments that come ERA electronic

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
mczar
Premolar I

Re: Do you know where we can see who are new insurance companies that do ACH payments that come ERA electronic

Michelle,

If I am understanding your question correctly, here is a link to our ePostings (postable ERA's) service and the available payers. http://www.carestreamdental.com/ImagesFileShare/.sitecore.media_library.Files.Practice_Management.eS...

Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group
0 Kudos
michmelon
Canine III

Re: Do you know where we can see who are new insurance companies that do ACH payments that come ERA electronic

How can we encourage other companies to sign up for this service.....we have a few but would like to see our major ones on this list.

0 Kudos
mczar
Premolar I

Michelle,

If you can supply a list of companies that you would like to see added we can try to contact them and some of our business partners to see what it would take to get them added.

DPMS Escalations Group
0 Kudos
michmelon
Canine III

sounds great will do this or next week

0 Kudos
michmelon
Canine III

If there are some on the original list we would like to add now how do we do this?

0 Kudos
mczar
Premolar I

Michelle,

I am sorry I just noticed your follow up question. If you can send an email with your practice name, phone number and the ones on the current list that you would like to get enrolled with to eServices@carestream.com someone can take care of this for you. Some may require additional paperwork to be completed, but we can assist you with those if needed.

DPMS Escalations Group
0 Kudos
michmelon
Canine III

Ok i will have our insurance coordinator look when she gets back from lunch.  Thanks so much! 

0 Kudos
michmelon
Canine III

just sent email

0 Kudos