cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uniondental
Premolar I

Is there a way for certain parts to be mandatory when filling out E Forms???  It would make it so patient couldn't move forward without completing said boxes.  So many leave important information out and it wastes our time tracking it down. Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anon
Not applicable

Re: E Forms

Jump to solution
Hi, I've asked around and it sounds like this is not possible. It definitely should be. We are in to process of developing a new eForms solution so I will make sure it's a feature in there.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
uniondental
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Anyone from Softdent have any info about this??? Thank you

0 Kudos
Anon
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi, I've asked around and it sounds like this is not possible. It definitely should be. We are in to process of developing a new eForms solution so I will make sure it's a feature in there.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

View solution in original post

ianjonesvb
Canine III

Jump to solution

Could y’all make it possible to change where data goes when eforms are accepted, For example it updates the address on the patient but not the account where we need it. Also patients are very uncomfortable putting there social into an email they got from a strange address can you make it possible for us to disable the system from using social security numbers as a security question because in our practice the social is only correct on the account screen and not the patient screen.  Also dear lord I don’t know why it takes 15 seconds to launch eforms every time to review forms.  Please work on this in the next update. Thanks so much!