cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shelleytuz
Canine II

E-services

We utilize the eligibility and real time claims.  Delta Dental of Wisconsin takes anywhere from 15-20 minutes to show us the eligibility and when we send the "Real Time Claim" it also takes approximately the same time to finish processing on our desktops.  All information does pop up in the documents immediately, however, the lag time on the front desk PC's is awful.  We have called in on this numerous times, and we are told the issue is being escalated and we do not receive return calls.  Is anyone else having this issue or have an idea that we can try on our own to resolve?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @shelleytuz!
I have escalated with the eServices team. Someone should be contacting you soon, please let me know if you need anything else.

0 Kudos

Hi!
 I spoke with Mamie the other day, and she was working on it, however it was at the end of the day and we had to end it.  She was going to contact me yesterday, and I haven't heard back yet.  Is there a way to get her contact information to reach out to her?

Thank you!

0 Kudos